Purchase any amount of your choosing. Unused balances remain in your account and may be redeemed at any time. Use for:
• Gallery Artwork
• Special Events
Each purchase from our Store directly supports operations at the Desert Art Center!
Art Under The Eaves
ART UNDER THE EAVES
SATURDAY, JANUARY 15, 2022, 10am-4pm
The Desert Art Center is offering 20 members the opportunity to show and sell your art in an outdoor market on Saturday, January 15, 2022, 10am-4pm. This is a juried event, with a firm application deadline of December 10, 2021.
DAC will provide each artist a space, approximately 10x3ft, on the walkways around the perimeter of the gallery, assigned first-in by application date. We will do our best to keep the curb space in front of the gallery open for unloading 8-9am, plus reserve the all-day parking spaces on Granvia Valmonte Street, adjacent to the breezeway.
A $40 reservation fee is due upon acceptance and is nonrefundable. No commission will be paid to DAC.
We encourage you to demonstrate your art process during the event, if possible. Shoppers love to see how you do what you do!
- Application Deadline: December 10, 2021
- Confirmation of Acceptance or Waitlist: December 16, 2021
- Confirmation of your participation and nonrefundable reservation fee due: December 20, 2021
- Event Date: January 15, 2022. Setup 8-9am, open to public 10am-4pm.
By applying to the event, you are agreeing to the following guidelines.
A nonrefundable $40 registration fee will be due upon acceptance.
- ● The artwork you will show is original and your own, and resembles images supplied in the application. We encourage you to have a variety of pieces and prices, and ask that the images you submit show a range of your selection.
- ● Your table(s) will fit comfortably in a 10x3ft space and will be covered with a black tablecloth. Your display space will be arranged in a tidy, professional manner. If you have a canopy/booth you want to use, please add that to the description field on the application. We have a few spaces that will accommodate the extra height & width.
- ● Your space will be setup and ready for shoppers no later than 10:00am. Unloading may begin at 8:00am. You will begin dismantling your space at 4pm (or after your last shopper), with completion as soon as possible and no trace left behind.
- You are responsible for all display and sales supplies required for your show: table(s) that will fit comfortably in a 10x3ft space, black table cloth, chair, display racks, point-of-sale equipment, sales permit (if applicable), etc. No electricity is available outside the building. You are responsible for the security of your space and artwork. Don’t forget to bring beverages & lunch.
NOTE: If you have a canopy/booth you want to use, please add that to the description field on the application so we can assign you a space that will accommodate.
TO APPLY TO ART UNDER THE EAVES
SEND AN EMAIL TO PRESS@DESERTARTCENTER.ORG WITH THE FOLLOWING INFO INCLUDED:
Email and Phone
General or Gallery member
Description of artwork to be sold and setup of show space:
Ex: I will be selling bracelets & necklaces on stands on the table, and earrings on a rack next to the table, and I will demonstrate wire-work.
IMPORTANT: Attach 2-4 images of your artwork and table or tent setup.
Website or Instagram address
Questions? Email Press@DesertArtCenter.org